Tuesday, October 20, 2015

Welcome to my blog!

So some of you may know me and some of you may not. Either way, I welcome you to my new blog!!

I've had blogs in the past, but none really "serious". They were more just posting pointless pictures of my life so that relatives could see what was going on. In a sense I'm still doing that except sharing my life with everyone to see! I have a YouTube channel in which I have recently started making videos on along with other various social medias that you're welcome to either follow me and get updates of the various going-ons in my life or contact me for any reason :)

As of writing this, I'm an 18 year old girl that has big dreams and a lot of different things, illnesses or bad situations whatever they may be, holding me back. Yet I've created this blog to not only let others know they're not alone, but that healing and reaching your goals and dreams is possible no matter what. And the keys to that are: Hope, Fiath, and Beliving in yourself. I hope that I can inspire people to fight not only for others but also for theirselves. I don't really have a set "theme" of what this blog is for (comedy, travel, how-tos, etc) but will kind of cover a little of everything and just post whatever I feel like writing. The same goes for my Youtube and other forms of social media. Honestly my life is pretty boring and due to many reasons I have actually not left my house in over 3 years. But now that I have come to terms with my problems and instead of deciding to let them control me I am fighting back and want to share my journey to healing and hopefully help as many as I can along the way. I know that I am not alone in everything I go through and I hope I can let others know this too. I have so many interests and things I love that can not be explained in one post so I guess following me to learn more eventually is a good reason to follow? I wouldn't be offended if you don't though but just know that you get no cookies.....mwa-ha-ha-ha....ha.....*ahem*

Anyways thanks for stopping by and as always never be afraid to contact me for any reason at all. I love y'all and stay awesome!

No comments:

Post a Comment